Communication and Information System (Major)
In a database, a field corresponds to:
- An index
- A column of a table
- A list of values
In a database, a request will be useful to me for:
- To remove information in my base
- To emphasize the answers to an interrogation which I make at my base
- To know the use of a navigator
When I want to add information to my database I do it in:
- A question
- A report/ratio
- A file
- A table
- A form
An info center is:
- Software configuration of a “Datacenter”
- A software system allowing the users non-specialists to access to data stored on databases
- A center collecting the whole of the data company
What means the acronym C.N.I.L?
- National court of data processing and of freedom
- National room of litigious information
- National commission of data processing and freedoms
- National IT commission and freedoms
When one speaks about centralized computing system, that means:
- All information is processed by only one computer
- All information is processed in only one unit where the computers are concentrated
- Information is processed in the various centers of activity (for example a prefecture)
- Information cannot be analyzed in the data processing center processing in the control center
At the conceptual level, which is the name of the underlined properties?
- Primary key
- Foreign key
What correspond have an entity at the physical level?
- With a relation
- With an association
- With a table
What become nonfunctional associations at the physical level?
- A relation
- An entity
- A table
A data base is:
- A unit organized and structured information relating to the same precise topic
- A whole of cards
- A plan of classification of information
- A waiter internet
If one regards the company CROSSROADS as an example of an organization with three subsystems (operative system, information system and system of control) give three examples of operational information and three decisional examples of information handed by SO of this organization.
The current trend in term of evolution of information system of the organizations is integration. Briefly explain the difference between the approach of integration of SO by EAI and that by ERP.